- About PRL
- Training & Resources
- Advocacy & Marketing
- Boards & Friends
- Collections & Facilities
- Connect with Patrons
- eLibrary Help
- Interlibrary Loans
- Libraries Advisory Group (LAG)
- Library Funding
- Reports & Statistics
- Shipping & Ordering
- Workshops & Training
- Standards & Legislation
- Library Effect
- Me Account
PRL Reports & Financial Statements
February 10, 2011 - 9:35am — colleen
Parkland's Strategic Plan guide the direction and decision-making for service priorities and activities.
PRL Annual Reports
The annual report brochure is a snapshot of what Parkland Regional Library accomplished each year and includes financial information.
- 2012. Annual report.Audited financial statement.
- 2011. Annual report. Audited financial statement.
- 2010. Annual report. Audited financial statement.
- 2009. Annual report. Audited financial statement.
- 2008. Annual report. Audited financial statement.
- 2007. Annual report. Audited financial statement.
- 2006. Annual report. Audited financial statement.
Mar 13 - Enterprise workshop at Innisfail, 10-11:30 am
Mar 13 - Enterprise workshop at Didsbury, 2-3:30 pm
Mar 13 & 14 - Public Library Assoc. Virtual conference
Mar 17 - LAG meeting at PRL, 10 am-3 pm
Mar 18 - Enterprise workshop at Rocky, 10-noon (includes 1/2 hour TAL Online demo)
Mar 20 - World Storytelling Day
Mar 21 - Enterprise workshop at Camrose, 10:30-noon
Mar 22 - Enterprise workshop at Lougheed, 1:30-3 pm
Mar 24 - Enterprise workshop at PRL, 1:30-3 pm
April - National Poetry Month
April 6-12 - National Volunteer Week