Photo Scavenger Hunt for the WHOLE Family!
Do the hunt: June 22nd to July 2nd
Pick up a prize: 1:00-2:30 PM on July 2nd
How it Works:
1.Register your family to participate. You must register to receive the treat after completion. (Cut off to register is July 1st at midnight)
2. Choose a date and time for your family to do the scavenger hunt. (must be completed before July 2nd at 2:30 PM.)
3. Head out to each of the 5 required stops and take a photo of your family at that spot. You must take a photo at all 5 stops. Be sure to practice social distancing safety requirements.
4. Each child participating should choose one special item or interesting piece of nature from one of your family stops. The more creative the better!
5. On Thursday, July 2, bring your family and photos of your stops, along with your special or interesting item, to the library parking lot between 1:00-2:30 PM to collect your special treat (one treat per family participant). You will be asked to show one of the photos of your family stops to the summer club coordinator (no telling which photo it will be.)
6. Treats will be available for pick up between 1:00-2:30 PM on July 2nd for all family members (adults and children) that have registered.
Required Stops: Take a family photo...
1. On any park bench in Sundre
2. At the river
3. In front of your favorite building (any one you want)
4. At the top of Snake Hill
5.In front of the Sundre Museum