- About PRL
- Training & Resources
- Advocacy & Marketing
- Boards & Friends
- Collections & Facilities
- Connect with Patrons
- eLibrary Help
- Interlibrary Loans
- Libraries Advisory Group (LAG)
- Library Funding
- Reports & Statistics
- Shipping & Ordering
- Workshops & Training
- Standards & Legislation
- Library Effect
- Me Account
March 4, 2011 - 11:41am — lauralee
The Parkland Regional Library Information Technology (IT) department offers a wide variety of services. Below is a short summary of the services provided to member libraries. For more detailed information, please review the PRL IT Service Parameters.
- Telephone, email, and remote desktop support including after-hours emergency support.
- Licensed software packages.
- Desktop and laptop computers.
- Onsite library visits.
- Administration of library SuperNet connections.
- Internet service.
- Wireless Internet for member library patrons and staff.
- Email and website hosting.
- Equipment for loan including laptops, tablets, e-readers, Victor Readers, and gaming systems.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our IT related services, please contact the PRL Helpdesk.
Mar 13 - Enterprise workshop at Innisfail, 10-11:30 am
Mar 13 - Enterprise workshop at Didsbury, 2-3:30 pm
Mar 13 & 14 - Public Library Assoc. Virtual conference
Mar 17 - LAG meeting at PRL, 10 am-3 pm
Mar 18 - Enterprise workshop at Rocky, 10-noon (includes 1/2 hour TAL Online demo)
Mar 20 - World Storytelling Day
Mar 21 - Enterprise workshop at Camrose, 10:30-noon
Mar 22 - Enterprise workshop at Lougheed, 1:30-3 pm
Mar 24 - Enterprise workshop at PRL, 1:30-3 pm
April - National Poetry Month
April 6-12 - National Volunteer Week