The Parkland Regional Library Information Technology (IT) department offers a wide variety of services. The following is a short summary of the services provided to member libraries. For more detailed information, please review the PRL IT Service Parameters.
- Telephone, email, and remote desktop support including after-hours emergency support.
- Licensed software packages.
- Onsite library visits.
- Administration of library SuperNet connections.
- Internet service.
- Wireless Internet for member library patrons.
- Email and website hosting.
- Computer hardware and software purchasing assistance.
- Equipment for loan including laptops, tablets, e-readers, daisy readers, and gaming systems.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our IT related services, please contact the PRL Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jun 17-20 - Library Effect workshops in Provost and Olds
Jun 14 - Grant application and financial info due to Public Library Services Branch
Jun 27-Jul 2 - ALA annual conference in Chicago
Jul 2 - Summer Reading Program begins
Aug 14-16 - Pacific Northwest Library Association conference in Boise
Aug 31-Sep 2 - TALES Fort Edmonton Storytelling Festival