- About PRL
- Training & Resources
- Advocacy & Marketing
- Boards & Friends
- Collections & Facilities
- Connect with Patrons
- eLibrary Help
- Interlibrary Loans
- Libraries Advisory Group (LAG)
- Library Funding
- Reports & Statistics
- Shipping & Ordering
- Workshops & Training
- Standards & Legislation
- Me Account
March 4, 2011 - 11:41am — lauralee
The Parkland Regional Library Information Technology (IT) department offers a wide variety of services. Below is a short summary of the services provided to member libraries. For more detailed information, please review the PRL IT Service Parameters.
- Telephone, email, and remote desktop support including after-hours emergency support.
- Licensed software packages.
- Desktop and laptop computers.
- Onsite library visits.
- Administration of library SuperNet connections.
- Internet service.
- Wireless Internet for member library patrons and staff.
- Email and website hosting.
- Equipment for loan including laptops, tablets, e-readers, Victor Readers, and gaming systems.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our IT related services, please contact the PRL Helpdesk.
Dec 25-Jan 1 - Parkland office closed
Dec 27-31 - Emergency helpdesk support available to libraries from 10 am to 4 pm
Jan 17 - Workshops - Annual Report & iPac Attack at Parkland, all day
Jan 20 - Workshops - Annual Report & iPac Attack at Parkland, all day