- About PRL
- Training & Resources
- Advocacy & Marketing
- Boards & Friends
- Collections & Facilities
- Connect with Patrons
- eLibrary Help
- Interlibrary Loans
- Libraries Advisory Group (LAG)
- Library Funding
- Reports & Statistics
- Shipping & Ordering
- Workshops & Training
- Standards & Legislation
- Library Effect
- Me Account
March 4, 2011 - 11:41am — lauralee
The Parkland Regional Library Information Technology (IT) department offers a wide variety of services. Below is a short summary of the services provided to member libraries. For more detailed information, please review the PRL IT Service Parameters.
- Telephone, email, and remote desktop support including after-hours emergency support.
- Licensed software packages.
- Desktop and laptop computers.
- Onsite library visits.
- Administration of library SuperNet connections.
- Internet service.
- Wireless Internet for member library patrons and staff.
- Email and website hosting.
- Equipment for loan including laptops, tablets, e-readers, Victor Readers, and gaming systems.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our IT related services, please contact the PRL Helpdesk.
April - National Poetry Month
April 24-26 - Alberta Library Conference in Jasper
May 1-31 - Public votes for Alberta Readers' Choice winner
May 3-10 - Canadian Children's Book Week
May 3 - Board Basics workshop in Camrose
May 12 - Spring PD Day at Parkland, 9am-4pm
May 15 - PRL Board Meeting, 1:00pm
May 16 - Career & Employment Supports workshop in Stettler, 9-12
May 23 - Career & Employment Supports workshop at PRL, 9-12
May 26 - Career & Employment Supports workshop in Camrose, 9-12
May 26 - Career & Employment Supports workshop in Olds, 9-12