Bringing you hundreds of thousands of movies, music albums, audiobooks, comic books, and more! Simple to access and use – titles are on demand and there is no need to worry about returns.
Using the hoopla Website
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com. Click the Get Started button in the middle of webpage.
- Fill out the pop-up webform with your email and password and click Continue.
- Choose Parkland Regional Library (AB). Click Next.
- Enter your library card barcode (no spaces) and PIN and check off the I agree to allow hoopla to verify and exchange my hoopla registration information with my public library option. Click Next.
- Choose whether to receive email notifications and click SIGN ME UP.
- Browse hoopla’s contents. To switch between formats, click Browse at the top of the page and select the format you’re looking for.
- When you find a title you want to borrow, click the cover. Then click Borrow.
- Your borrowed titles can be found under My Hoopla. Click Play to view.
Titles are only available to stream through the hoopla website. To download on a tablet or smartphone, follow the instructions below.
Using the hoopla App